Get in Touch
Before You Email
Take a look at these selections to assist you with your question.
- For sizing questions or comparisons between other bikes please head to our sizing assistance page for detailed answers on what size could be best for you.
- Not a US Customer? For information on shipping to Canada, Mexico, and anywhere else not in the US please visit our shipping details page.
- Restock information
- You can find restock information listed at the very top of the product description in bold. If we do not have any information listed for a particular item then we do not have a specific lead time on their arrival. Information on fulfillment for pre-orders is also listed during the pre-order period.
- We do not have any waitlists or early reservations. Our goal is to keep it fair for everyone so we announce restocks and pre-orders via social media and update the product description the same day we announce the pre-order or restock.
- How fast can an order be fulfilled once the order is placed?
- If an item is in stock (you can add it to cart and checkout) then it should go out during our normal fulfillment days Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. The fulfillment time can change based on how many orders we have going out per day. If it is a (pre-order) item then the fulfillment information is listed at the top of the product description. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking once it has been fulfilled.
- Pre-orders are shipped in the order by which they were placed and how many we can fulfill per day depends on how many our shipping courier is able to accept on a given day. We typically get out about 60-80 bikes per day.
- Local Pickup and Assembly Orders
- If you select local pickup we will reach out to you by email typically within 24-48 hours unless it is a pre-order item. We allow pickups by appointment only Mon-Fri between the hours of 10am-12pm and 3-5pm.
- Assembly orders are completed in the order by which they were received. Once an order is placed we will put it into the queue system. Fulfillment times can range based on how many bikes are on the queue.
- If you request assembly for your order and accept the bicycle, it cannot be returned.
- If you cancel your order after the bike is ready to pickup the assembly fee will not be refunded as the bicycle has already been built.
When ordering a bike you will receive an order confirmation. The next email or communication from us will be your shipping confirmation or local pickup appointment request. If you have not heard from us, that means it is not ready for fulfillment yet. We appreciate your patience.