"When will the Redwood in size______ be in stock?" We expect to make that announcement middle of December. Standby for the announcement as it will be updated here and on our social media. Thank you.
We offer Local Pick-up and Local Pick-up with Assembly! Details on the shipping page during checkout.
For inquiries on sizing please reach out to us via our email.
This bike is very near to our hearts. We spent over a year testing and designing this bike to rule through the trails. Celebrate adventure as you form new memories where trees are tall and you fall to a quietness only provided by an oasis outside our normal lives.
We took the geometry of our Poseidon X and amped it up so you can eat up gravel with enough tire to absorb the vibrations of a rutted-rocky trail. Our new wheels are 27.5 thru-axle/tubeless compatible rims that can clear a 2.5" tire on our frameset no problem.
The 6061 Aluminum Double Heat Treated frameset is backed by our lifetime warranty and stress tested to handle the punishment you are willing to take out on it. I cannot stress how stoked we are on this bike and we hope you are too!
- Frame: 6061 Double Butted Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: 6061 Aluminum Fork – Tapered Steer 1 1/8" – 1 1/2"
- Shifters: MicroShift Advent X 10 Speed
- Handlebars: Poseidon Adventure Bars with 24 Degree Flare
- Brake Levers: MicroShift Advent X
- Rear Derailleur: MicroShift Advent X 10 Speed with Clutch
- Brakes: Tektro MD-C550 Mechanical Flat Mount Brake Calipers
- Disc Rotor: Tektro 160mm F&R
- Crank: Prowheel 38t Narrow Wide Crank
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm English Threaded Square Taper
- Cassette: Microshift 11-48T Advent X 10 Speed
- Bottle Cage Boss: 2 on the size XXS, 3 on the size XS, Small, & Medium, 4 on the sizes Large & X-Large
- Seat Post: Promax Alloy 31.6
- Saddle: Poseidon X alloy rails
- Pedals: Platform Pedals
- Tires: Kenda Kadre 27.5 x 2.35 Clincher tires
Wheels: Poseidon Alloy Tubeless Compatible 27.5” Wheels
12x100 Thru axle front & 12x142 Thru axle rear
- You will find multiple locations on the frame to mount an assortment of accessories in the front and rear.