This handy little bit replaces the nut on your quick release skewer so you can mount a headlight. Why? Maybe your handlebars are already too cluttered with your bell, smart phone, cyclometer, map clip, mirror and coffee cup holder. Or maybe you just like the way it looks.
- Lower mounting position provides a broader beam of light
- Knurled for gripping the light mount
- Not recommended for rear-wheel use
- Don't step on it
- Replaces the nutted side of a standard front quick release skewer
- Knurled surface for extra grip