This is the Pre-Order you have been waiting for to purchase the Poseidon X ahead of the public. We are giving you a special one-time lock in price of $599. When these bikes go out to the public they will be priced $650-700 to new tariffs taking affect. By purchasing through this link you are receiving the bike at our $599 current price point.
Due to high volume of orders please allow us extra time to ship it out. We will only keep this page up for 1 week before releasing it to the public. These bikes WILL SELL OUT so place your order as soon as you can to guarantee your size.
If your size is not available, contact us immediately and we will get your size for you. Thank you.
The barrier to discovery and adventure has been lowered so that you can see places you never thought you would before. Take an unexpected detour and see a side of town that was not available to you before.
Whether it is the dirt, the gravel, or the road,
The Poseidon X is ready for the adventure.
- Frame: 6061 Double Buttled Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fork – Tapered 1 1/8 – 1 1/4 Alloy Steerer
- Shifters: Shimano Claris R2000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris R2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-R2000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-R2000
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Mechanical Disc Disc
- Rotor: Tektro 160mm
- F/R Crank: Prowheel RPL 46/34 Alloy Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA – Prowheel External Cups
- Cassette: Microshift 11-34T 8 Speed Bottle
- Cage Boss: 3 on the size Small, 4 on sizes M, L, and XL
- Seat Post: Poseidon X Alloy 27.2
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 700x35. Bike can handle up to a 700x40 tire with clearance for mud. 650b compatible with up to a 1.9" wide tire.
- You will find multiple locations on the frame to mount an assortment of fenders, front, and rear racks.
- Sizes: S (5'3-5'6), M (5'7-5'10), L (5'11-6'2), XL (6'2 and up)
- Pedals Included