Update 8/19/2020: Restock for the Flatbar Poseidon X will not arrive until the Beginning of October. We will give you ample time to be ready for the release once announced. Please be aware we do not have any other units available hiding in the warehouse and our inventory listed on the site is correct with what we have in the warehouse.
What makes the 2021 stand out from previous models? We wanted this version to be suitable for anything you can throw at it. We chose components that could meet the challenge and stay on your bike as you grow in your riding style. That's why we outfitted this bike with a complete 1x10 Advent X Groupset complete with a clutch rear derailleur to keep your chain in line even with the hardest impacts brought on the trail. The gearing range on this model is HUGE! We wanted simplicity but reliability which is why you have a 38t narrow wide chainring matched with the Advent X 11-48t cassette. Hills may have lost all their power with this type of range. We kept the Poseidon X's original frame design and full carbon fork which gives you responsiveness where you need it yet a stable ride on descents. The Flatbar X gives you a more upright position opposed to the dropbar X but it still retains some of it's sporty responsiveness that you crave for the roads less traveled.
The barrier to discovery and adventure has been lowered so that you can see places you never thought you would before. Take an unexpected detour and see a side of town that was not available to you before.
Whether it is the dirt, the gravel, or the road,
The Poseidon X is ready for the adventure.
Size chart listed below. If you need help deciding please reach out to us for more information on what size is best for you.
- Frame: 6061 Double Butted Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Full Carbon fork – Tapered 1 1/8" – 1 1/2"
- Shifters: MicroShift Advent X
- Handlebars: Poseidon Flatbars 720mm Wide with 6d Sweep
- Brake Levers: Tektro Flatbar Levers
- Rear Derailleur: MicroShift Advent X with Clutch
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Mechanical Disc
- Disc Rotor: Tektro 160mm
- F/R Crank: Prowheel 38t Narrow Wide Chainring 1x Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English Threaded Square Taper
- Cassette: Microshift 11-48T Advent X 10 Speed
- Bottle Cage Boss: 3 on the size Small, 4 on sizes M, L, and XL
- Seat Post: Poseidon X Alloy 27.2
- Pedals: Platform Pedals
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 700x35. Bike can handle up to a 700x40 tire with clearance for mud. 650b compatible with up to a 1.9" wide tire.
- You will find multiple locations on the frame to mount an assortment of fenders, front, and rear racks.
- Weight 24lbs (Medium)
Not a US Customer? We offer international shipping through BikeFlights.com to find out the shipping cost just fill out the requested info to discover your shipping rate. Then contact us to be invoiced for the cost of the bike.
Find out about international shipping here:
Box Dimensions are: 51x8x28 (inches)
Weight of full package for shipping: 32lbs
Please make sure the bike you select is the correct size for you. For an exchange you must pay the shipping for your original order to come back. Bike must be unopened and unridden in the original packaging.
All straight returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and return shipping. Bicycle must be returned in original packaging (unopened and unridden).
It is strongly recommended that if you are unfamiliar with bicycle assembly that you have a professional bicycle mechanic put your bicycle together. Your warranty covers MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT. This does not cover stripped bolts, stripped, threading, stripped nuts, or any other parts failure due to an improper installation. if you use our how-to video for assembly please take your time, hand thread each bolt before torquing it down to ensure that it is correctly threaded. if you run into a problem contact us first before troubleshooting. Thank you!