(For international shipping rates please contact us here to get a quote)
*Restock on Poseidon X is expected to arrive late-April. Contact us to get placed on a reserve list if you would like to hold your size and be the first to order it ahead of the general public.*
The barrier to discovery and adventure has been lowered so that you can see places you never thought you would before. Take an unexpected detour and see a side of town that was not available to you before.
Whether it is the dirt, the gravel, or the road,
The Poseidon X is ready for the adventure.
- Frame: 6061 Double Buttled Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fork – Tapered 1 1/8 – 1 1/4 Alloy Steerer
- Shifters: Shimano Claris R2000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris R2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-R2000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-R2000
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Mechanical Disc Disc
- Rotor: Tektro 160mm
- F/R Crank: Prowheel RPL 46/34 Alloy Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA – Prowheel External Cups
- Cassette: Microshift 11-34T 8 Speed Bottle
- Cage Boss: 3 on the size Small, 4 on sizes M, L, and XL
- Seat Post: Poseidon X Alloy 27.2
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 700x35. Bike can handle up to a 700x40 tire with clearance for mud. 650b compatible with up to a 1.9" wide tire.
- You will find multiple locations on the frame to mount an assortment of fenders, front, and rear racks.
- Sizes: S (5'3-5'6), M (5'7-5'10), L (5'11-6'2), XL (6'2 and up)