International Customer? We offer international shipping through BikeFlights.com to find out the shipping cost just fill out the requested info to discover your shipping rate. Then contact us to be invoiced for the cost of the bike.
Box Dimensions are: 51x8x28 (inches)
Box Weight: 32lbs
The barrier to discovery and adventure has been lowered so that you can see places you never thought you would before. Take an unexpected detour and see a side of town that was not available to you before.
Whether it is the dirt, the gravel, or the road,
The Poseidon X is ready for the adventure.
- Frame: 6061 Double Butted Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fork – Tapered 1 1/8" – 1 1/2" Alloy Steerer
- Shifters: Shimano Claris R2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Mechanical Disc
- Disc Rotor: Tektro 160mm
- F/R Crank: Prowheel RPL 46/34 Alloy Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA – Prowheel External Cups
- Cassette: Shimano Claris 11-34T 8 Speed
- Bottle Cage Boss: 3 on the size Small, 4 on sizes M, L, and XL
- Seat Post: Poseidon X Alloy 27.2
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 700x35. Bike can handle up to a 700x40 tire with clearance for mud. 650b compatible with up to a 1.9" wide tire.
- You will find multiple locations on the frame to mount an assortment of fenders, front, and rear racks.
- Sizes: S (5'3-5'6), M (5'7-5'10), L (5'11-6'2), XL (6'2 and up)
- Weight 25lbs (Medium)
Please make sure the bike you select is the correct size for you. For an exchange you must pay the shipping for your original order to come back. Bike must be unopened and unridden in the original packaging.
All straight returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and return shipping. Bicycle must be returned in original packaging (unopened and unridden).