For the first time these bikes are 100% assembled here in-house in California. We are excited to bring you another level of quality at an affordable price. With these bikes being made here your order may need time to be made. Truth be told we are a small business but our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Because of this we need to assemble your bike so it's just about dialed in right out of the box which will save you some money in the long run. Please allow 3-5 days to get your order out. We know that's a long time but at least you'll have peace of mind knowing your bike was looked at closely by us and tuned before it went out.
You may need to tune the brakes to your preference as some people like a snappy brake and some prefer it a little more feathered. We'll get it installed and operable, from there you can adjust accordingly.
We will release the sizes in batches of 10. If your size is sold out DO NOT WORRY we have plenty more. We just need to control the orders a little bit so we don't fall behind on assembly here. We'll restock your size no problem but if you are curious you can always email us and we'll get you sorted. Thank you all for your support!
The barrier to discovery and adventure has been lowered so that you can see places you never thought you would before. Take an unexpected detour and see a side of town that was not available to you before.
Whether it is the dirt, the gravel, or the road,
The Poseidon X is ready for the adventure.
- Frame: 6061 Double Buttled Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fork – Tapered 1 1/8 – 1 1/4 Alloy Steerer
- Shifters: Shimano Claris R2000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris R2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-R2000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-R2000
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Mechanical Disc Disc
- Rotor: Tektro 160mm
- F/R Crank: Prowheel RPL 46/34 Alloy Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA – Prowheel External Cups
- Cassette: Microshift 11-34T 8 Speed Bottle
- Cage Boss: 3 on the size Small, 4 on sizes M, L, and XL
- Seat Post: Poseidon X Alloy 27.2
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 700x35. Bike can handle up to a 700x40 tire with clearance for mud. 650b compatible with up to a 1.9" wide tire.
- You will find multiple locations on the frame to mount an assortment of fenders, front, and rear racks.
- Sizes: S (5'3-5'6), M (5'7-5'10), L (5'11-6'2), XL (6'2 and up)
Please make sure the bike you select is the correct size for you. For an exchange you must pay the shipping for your original order to come back. Bike must be unopened and unridden in the original packaging.
All straight returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and return shipping. Bicycle must be returned in original packaging (unopened and unridden).