*FREE SHIPPING Available for this bike within the Continental US
This is our flagship model and really the bike that started it all for us. The affordable road bike has been something out of reach for a lot of folks and we aimed to create something you could be proud of and grow with as your cycling journey continues. This bike has been tested on long century rides and racing throughout the years. We are proud to offer the Poseidon Triton with a 10-Speed drivetrain to give you an expanded gear range with components that we use ourselves. Inspiration begins with products and features that we back.
- Frame: 6061 Double Butted Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Blade w/ Alloy Steerer Fork
- Shifters: MicroShift Centos
- Brake Levers: MicroShift Centos
- Front Derailleur: MicroShift R10
- Rear Derailleur: MicroShift R10
- Brakes: Alloy Dual Pull Road Brake Caliper
- Crank: Prowheel 50/34T Compact
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA Square Taper
- Cassette: Microshift 11-34T 10 Speed
- Seat Post: Poseidon X Alloy 27.2
- Pedals: Platform Pedals
- Tires: Kenda Kriterium 700x25c
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
Please make sure the bike you select is the correct size for you. For an exchange you must pay the shipping for your original order to come back. Bike must be unopened and unridden in the original packaging.
All straight returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and return shipping. Bicycle must be returned in original packaging (unopened and unridden).
It is strongly recommended that if you are unfamiliar with bicycle assembly that you have a professional bicycle mechanic put your bicycle together. Your warranty covers MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT. This does not cover stripped bolts, stripped, threading, stripped nuts, or any other parts failure due to an improper installation. if you use our how-to video for assembly please take your time, hand thread each bolt before torquing it down to ensure that it is correctly threaded. if you run into a problem contact us first before troubleshooting. Thank you!