BRYTON RIDER 450E GPS COMPUTER
REIGN OVER PEAKS
Designed with mountain bikers in mind, the Rider 450 preloads OpenStreetMap and incorporates the Full Global Navigation Satellite System allowing the user to get GPS fixed much faster and have extremely precise positioning. Easily find the trails, locate where you are, and know which direction you should go. The 450 is also compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+ and BLE sensors. It also now supports electronic gear-shifting systems including Di2 and eTap, and EPS. Now you can get all your gear information such as gear ratio, gear combo, and system battery life on your computer. To increase usability, the Rider 450 is built with a crisp black and white 2.3” display making data reading easier than ever before. It can fit up to 10 inputs of data per page, so you can have a great understanding of your real-time performance. To go one step further, you can then pair your 450 to the Bryton App. Through the app you can customize your data fields/pages based on your training goals via BLE on your phone. Also, no software in needed to convert files to Strava, Training Peaks, or Selfloops.
- Supports up to 78 functions including time, speed, distance, calorie, cadence, altitude, power, heart rate and Di2
- 32 hours of battery life and can be charged while recording via power bank
- Smart notifications notify you when you receive important calls, emails, or text messages
- Waterproof IPX7 exterior and operates in -10 degrees C (14F) to 50 degrees C (122 F) for rides in all weather conditions
- Functions in 7 different languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, NL, PT, ES
- Log History: 300 hours
- Lap History: 130 laps
- Heart Rate Zones: 7 zones
- Included in Box: Rider 450, USB Cable, Bike Mount, Safety Lanyard, and Quick Start Guide
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 53.7 mm
- Height: 83.9 mm
- Depth: 18.2 mm
- Weight: 71 g
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Cadmium, Phthalates, Bisphenol, Nickel (Metallic), di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate "DEHP"), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
*This item is not available for return or exchange. All warranty claims must be done through Bryton directly.